Sunday, March 1, 2009

Birthday Month

Well, my birthday is coming soon and I am shifting this blog and my life! I would really like to use this blog to state where I am in terms of my goals for this year. Not as much personal stuff; okay well there will still be some announcements. So here goes...

Congrats Cortney on beautiful baby Isabella weighing in at just over 7 lbs. I am knitting up a ton of cute stuff for the shower on the 15th of this month.

February was one of the best months in recent history. Super fun times with friends going to see movies and hanging out. Some that I haven't seen awhile. Using up yarn. Devoting time to working out. Still some things were not as I would have wished and some things that were tragic the death of a good friend and her two babies.

So the goals for this month's knitting:
-Use 3,000 yards from stash
-Knit for Cortney's Shower
-Finish up things and start Will's sweater

Book goals:
-Finish three books this month
-Go to book club

Working out goals:
-Weights twice a week
-Running or kickboxing 5x week

Stash to this point:
Jan (-1,850)
Feb (-1,000) (+ 1,420)
Total of (-1,430)

No comments: